Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/ekp58d0h/public_html/eng/srl/wp-content/plugins/lightbox-gallery/lightbox-gallery.php on line 570
Design and construction of the rehabilitation of the runway and the night flight system – Villafranca Airport (Verona)
An airport at night is a kaleidoscope of colored lights, each with a specific meaning for the aviation professionals. In fact, each of those lights has its own function, and the failure (total or partial) affects the operations of the airport.
In 2000, CEBAT carried out the integrated contract within the military airport of Villafranca regarding the design and rehabilitation of the runway, the night flight system and the construction of the underground shelter for the instrument landing system.
The project included:
- Light signaling system for approach
- Lighting system for end of runway
- Contact area lighting system
- Approach angle indication system
- Flashing lights system – Flash circuit
- Circuits for Distance displays
- Main Night Flight Cabin Refurbishment
- Secondary Night Flight Cabin Refurbishment
- Computerized remote control system
MINISTERO DELLA DIFESA