As part of the multiservice contract on behalf of ARETI (formerly ACEA SpA), CEBAT operated in the Northern area of the Municipality of Rome, serving 12 municipalities in a total area of 1040 sq km.
The activities included:
- The budgeting, design and related activities for MV/ LV systems.
- Construction and refurbishing of the public lighting network (artistic and functional)
- Maintenance of overhead and underground electricity networks, MV/LV, as well as fiber optics networks
- The realization of new customers’ tie-ins and meter connections
- Construction and maintenance (including civil works and electromechanical installations) of MV-LV Secondary Distribution Substations and HV Primary Substations.
- Emergency response to prevent accidents or eliminate potential dangerson the MV and LV network of ARETI.
- Installation and maintenance of EV charging infrastructures
- Green management, trimming, de-branching plants near MV/LV power lines.
- Construction and maintenance of access paths to the sustations.
All activities were carried out and coordinated on applications based on hand-held devices (palmtop / tablet / smartphone) for computerized management of the activity.